World's first 6-Blades Razor has smaller gap between the blades allowing the closer than the closest shave; with trimmer edge to shave hard to reach areas.
What’s in the box?
Pack of 10 Blades + FREE 2 Blades
You save 5% by subscribing to this product
* Free Shipping Above 500
Please enter your PIN code to check delivery time and Cash/Card on Delivery Availability
Unfortunately we do not provide cash on delivery to your pincode
Pincode length should be 6 characters.
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS -
- Cash on Delivery is available for your PIN Code for all orders below ₹ 15000. It'll take 3 to 4 days for us to deliver this order.
- Actual delivery time may vary depending upon other network issues with courier services.
- Pro 6 Advance Razor is a World's First 6-Blade razor with trimmer edge on the backside of the cartridge.
- It has 6 Stainless Steel blades are precisely engineered and positioned to deliver a closer and comfortable shave.
- Higher blade counts, such as 6 blades help to pull more hair allowing for a closer Shave thus enhances Shaving performance in One Stroke.
- Higher blade counts, such as 6 blades, increase the life of the cartridge, providing more quality shaves. 6 blades help to pull more hair allowing for a closer Shave â€“ leaving your skin perfectly clean and fresh.
- A Fine Trimmer on the back of the cartridge is perfect for tricky spots such as sideburns and moustache.
- The Pivoting head allows easy glide of the blades along your facial contours to give you a close shave without nicks and cuts.
- Recommended for all hair types
With our Common Docking Technology, OUR all handles fit OUR all blades. No more worries about trying out different blades for your skin type. You can mix and match to find the perfect combination that's right for you. Easily upgrade and downgrade the blades without worrying to buy a new handle. Please note- Common docking technology is not applicable to Pro 2 razor & blades. Also, our blades do not fit other brands handles.
How many shaves can a blade do/ how many blades do I need per year ?
a) If you shave 5 times per week or more , you need to change blades twice a month. b) If you shave 2 - 4 days per week, you need to change blades every 3 months. c) If you shave 1 days or less per week, you need to change blades every 6 months
I have always used 3-blades razor, will 6-blades razor hurt my skin?
When switching from a 3-Blade razor to a 6-Blade razor, it might take up to a month for your skin to adjust to the new method of shaving. Itâ€™s like your hairline, it takes time to switch from a side part to a middle part. So, give it time.
- Prep your skin using facewash or gentle exfoliator.
- Apply our Shave Foam onto the area you want to shave.
- Now preferably shave with a fresh Pro 6 Advance blade. Be sure to rinse with water between strokes. Do not apply pressure. If a closer shave is desired, lather up again and shave against the grain.
- Rinse, pat dry and apply After-Shave lotion. Enjoy your calm and soothing face!