Staying clean and fresh down there for men just got a whole lot easier with the Balls Trimmer!
Manscaping refers to the removal of unwanted body hair of men by means of trimming, shaving, or other available options. And trimming your pubic hair is totally a thing!
There are several reasons as to why men want to manscape down there and there’s no need to feel self-conscious about why you do it.
If you’re one of them who is thinking about going bare down there but don’t know where to start from, you are at the right place.
Follow the step-by-step guide on how to use Balls Trimmer.
- Always, always, always start by washing your hands and sanitizing your tools because you don’t want to cause an infection in your intimate area.
- Take a quick warm shower to soften the hair. This will prevent the skin from getting irritation.
- Take a scissor and cut the long hair to prevent the trimmer from getting clogged. Be careful not to cut the hair too close to the pubic skin.
- Invest in a good quality Balls Trimmer to make the process less dangerous. Use the trimmer with the comb attachment according to your desired length. Once you get the hang of it, use the exposed trimmer without the guard for a closer trim.
- After you’re done, make sure to clean up and disinfect the tools before storing them.
To trim or not to trim is completely a personal choice. However, remember to go slow and be gentle when grooming your groin.