World's first 6-Blades Razor has a smaller gap between the blades allowing the closer than the closest shave; with trimmer edge to shave & trim hard to reach areas of face.
What’s in the box?
Razor handle + Pack of 4 Blades + FREE( Travel Cap + After Shave Balm 100ml + Shave Foam - 200g)
* Free Shipping Above 500
Please enter your PIN code to check delivery time and Cash/Card on Delivery Availability
Unfortunately we do not provide cash on delivery to your pincode
Pincode length should be 6 characters.
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS -
- Cash on Delivery is available for your PIN Code for all orders below ₹ 15000. It'll take 3 to 4 days for us to deliver this order.
- Actual delivery time may vary depending upon other network issues with courier services.
- LetsShave Pro 6 Pro Razor is a World's First 6-Blade razor with trimmer edge on the backside of the cartridge.
- It has 6 Stainless Steel blades are precisely engineered and positioned to deliver a closer and comfortable shave.
- Higher blade counts, such as 6 blades help to pull more hair allowing for a closer Shave thus enhances Shaving performance in One Stroke.
- A Fine Trimmer on the back of the cartridge is perfect for tricky spots such as sideburns and mustache.
- The Pivoting head allows easy glide of the blades along your facial contours to give you a close shave without nicks and cuts.
- Ergonomically designed handle with non-slip Rubber grip gives excellent control for a comfortable shave, even in wet conditions.
- Shave foam enriched with Coconut oil and Menthol softens the hair and creates a rich lather that acts as an effective cushion between the skin and the blades.
- Shaving accessories such as Razor Cap & Razor Stand is made high-quality light-weight plastic to keep your razor blades in optimal & hygienic condition until you are ready for the next shave.
- Recommended for all hair types
I have always used 3-blades razor, will 6-blades razor hurt my skin?
When switching from a 3-Blade razor to a 6-Blade razor, it might take up to a month for your skin to adjust to the new method of shaving. Itâ€™s like your hairline, it takes time to switch from a side part to a middle part. So, give it time.
- Prep your skin using facewash or gentle exfoliator.
- Apply Shave Foam onto the area you want to shave.
- Now preferably shave with a fresh Pro 6 Advance blade. Be sure to rinse with water between strokes. Do not apply pressure. If a closer shave is desired, lather up again and shave against the grain.
- Rinse, pat dry and clean with After Shave balm. Enjoy your calm and soothing face!