LetsShave 'Sensitive' Shave gel offers a gel technology with 0% Alcohol. Made in Turkey. It's a gel that works into a rich lather. Our innovative & botanical formulation has 0% alcohol and is infused with Green Tea, Shea Butter & Lavender essential oil to keep your skin protected, moisturized and calm respectively during the shave. It creates a rich protective layer to directly protect skin from the razor blades, ensuring less friction and minimizing the risk of irritation, redness, burning.
What’s in the box?
Sensitive Women Shave Gel - Shea Butter & Lavender - 200ml
Inclusive of all taxes
* Free Shipping Above 500
Email me when back in stock
use comma to seprate multiple emails (max 10)
Your email is saved, we will notify you when the product is back in stock.
Please enter your PIN code to check delivery time and Cash/Card on Delivery Availability
Unfortunately we do not provide cash on delivery to your pincode
Pincode length should be 6 characters.
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS -
- Cash on Delivery is available for your PIN Code for all orders below ₹ 15000. It'll take 3 to 4 days for us to deliver this order.
- Actual delivery time may vary depending upon other network issues with courier services.
A botanically formulated, Alcohol-free shaving gel formulated for Sensitive skin.
What it is formulated to do:
This shaving gel instantly transforms into a rich lather. It softens and cushions even the heaviest beards for smooth, close shaves and contains aloe to help calm razor burn. Unlike many other shaving gels, our formula has natural ingredients such as with Tea Tree Oil, Argan Oil & Rosemary Essential Oil, that hydrate and refresh your skin.
Where is it manufactured:
Our shave gel is formulated in India and developed in the State-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Turkey.
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer Name & Address: Accra Pac (India) Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. 1105, Phase - III, G.I.D.C., Vapi - 396 195, Gujarat.
Packer's Name & Address: LetsShave Pvt. Ltd, Ambala - Chandigarh Highway NH44, G.T. Road., Ambala City - 134003, Haryana.
- 1. Take shower first. Give your skin enough time to hydrate in the shower to avoid irritation. Exfoliate using LetsShave Scrub or Loofah.
- 2. Apply a thin layer of Shave Gel on wet skin. Shave gel retains moisture, helps the razor glide across your skin and avoid re-shaving over an area and causing irritation.
- 3. Now shave, preferably with fresh blades. Rinse blade often in between shaves.
- 4. Follow with soothing & calming LetsShave Aftershave Lotion, as needed.