World's first 6-Blades Razor has a smaller gap between the blades allowing the closer than the closest shave; with trimmer edge to shave & trim hard to reach areas of face.
What’s in the box?
Razor handle + Pack of 4 Blades + FREE( Travel Cap + After Shave Balm 100ml + Shave Foam - 200g)
* Free Shipping Above 500
Please enter your PIN code to check delivery time and Cash/Card on Delivery Availability
Unfortunately we do not provide cash on delivery to your pincode
Pincode length should be 6 characters.
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS -
- Cash on Delivery is available for your PIN Code for all orders below ₹ 15000. It'll take 3 to 4 days for us to deliver this order.
- Actual delivery time may vary depending upon other network issues with courier services.
- Razor Stand is designed to keep your blades above water so that the blades stay clean and sharp. Razor Stand is compatible with Pace 3, Pace 4, Pace 6 Plus and Pace XL Pro but not Pace 2.
I have always used 3-blades razor, will 6-blades razor hurt my skin?
When switching from a 3-Blade razor to a 6-Blade razor, it might take up to a month for your skin to adjust to the new method of shaving. Itâ€™s like your hairline, it takes time to switch from a side part to a middle part. So, give it time.
- Prep your skin using facewash or gentle exfoliator.
- Apply Shave Foam onto the area you want to shave.
- Now preferably shave with a fresh Pro 6 Advance blade. Be sure to rinse with water between strokes. Do not apply pressure. If a closer shave is desired, lather up again and shave against the grain.
- Rinse, pat dry and clean with After Shave balm. Enjoy your calm and soothing face!