World's first 6-Blade Women BODY razor is specially designed for Woman's body. Get smooth & beautiful skin instantly.
What’s in the box?
Pack of 2 Cartridges
Inclusive of all taxes
* Free Shipping Above 500
Please enter your PIN code to check delivery time and Cash/Card on Delivery Availability
Unfortunately we do not provide cash on delivery to your pincode
Pincode length should be 6 characters.
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS -
- Cash on Delivery is available for your PIN Code for all orders below ₹ 15000. It'll take 3 to 4 days for us to deliver this order.
- Actual delivery time may vary depending upon other network issues with courier services.
- Evior 6 blade refill has 6 Sharp blades that give you incredibly close shave by following the natural contours of your body.
- The oval shape of the cartridge is wide enough to remove maximum hair in a single stroke.
- Each blade is designed with brush finger to lift hair up and shave without irritation or ingrown hair.
- It also has a moisturizing band surrounding the blades enriched with Vitamin E, Aloe Vera and Lavender Extract that moisturizes and soothes sensitive skin.
- It comes with a sleek, portable enclosure that shields your blades to maintain safety and hygiene during the travel.
Country of Origin: South Korea
Manufacturer Name & Address: LetsShave Pvt. Ltd, Ambala - Chandigarh Highway NH44, G.T. Road., Ambala City - 134003, Haryana.
How many shaves can a blade do/ how many blades do I need per year ?
a) If you shave 5 times per week or more , you need to change blades twice a month. b) If you shave 2 - 4 days per week, you need to change blades every 3 months. c) If you shave 1 days or less per week, you need to change blades every 6 months
- <p>Before you begin shaving hop into the hot shower. Hydrating your hair with warm water makes it easier to shave.
- Apply a thin layer of Shave foam. It is enriched with coconut oil that nourishes your skin while you shave.
- Then take Evior 6: Women BODY razor, lightly press & start shaving. Shave your legs from the ankles up. For your underarms, shave from all angles up, down and sideways. Head pivots and adjusts to your curves on the knees and ankles. It keeps the razor cartridge flat to your skin so you don't miss hairs that way. Wash your blades under running water in between your shave.
- When you are done shaving use a rich moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated and smooth.
- When you feel the blades begin to dull, replace them with the new one. When you are done shaving, always rinse your razor and store it with the blades facing up allowing the razor to dry and be ready for the next shave!</p>