Pre-shave oil is the first step of shaving. This luxurious oil is a blend of 8 Oils and 100% botanical extracts including Jojoba oil, Olive oil & Vitamin E which helps to soften the beard, for a comfortable shaving experience and improved razor glide. Antiseptic properties of Neem, Tulsi & Haldi ensure healing from small razor burns, ingrown hair, nicks, and cuts. No Parabens, Sulphates, Phthalates, Propylene glycol, Mineral oil, DEA, Petrolatum, Paraffin, Polyethylene beads, Formaldehyde & Animal ingredients.
What’s in the box?
Pre-Shave Oil - 100ml
* Free Shipping Above 500
Please enter your PIN code to check delivery time and Cash/Card on Delivery Availability
Unfortunately we do not provide cash on delivery to your pincode
Pincode length should be 6 characters.
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS -
- Cash on Delivery is available for your PIN Code for all orders below ₹ 15000. It'll take 3 to 4 days for us to deliver this order.
- Actual delivery time may vary depending upon other network issues with courier services.
- LetsShave Preshave oil is ideally the first step of shaving.
- It contains Jojoba oil, Olive oil, and Vitamin E including castor oil, lemon oil, sweet almond oil, apricot oil, grapeseed oil and extracts of neem, tulsi, and haldi.
- It softens the beard and allows the razor to cut hair effortlessly, without any â€˜tug and pullâ€™ thus giving you a comfortable shave.
- It thus reduces razor burns, irritation, redness and inflammation even on the sensitive skin.
- It helps loosen and remove dirt & debris thus lifting the hair up and reducing the chances of ingrown hairs to be formed.
- It also forms a protective barrier over the skin to directly protect it from the razor blades.
- Paraben & Sulphate-Free, Cruelty-free, Vegan, Non-Comedogenic.
- Non-greasy. Non-sticky. It doesn't leave any oily residue thus leaving your skin feeling supple and soft after shaving.
- <p>Put a few drops in the palm of your hand and then gently rub both palms together for a few seconds.
- Now start applying the oil into the beard bristles, massage into the beard for at least 30 seconds.
- Then, let the oil work for at least another 30 seconds before applying your shaving foam.
- Shave, preferably with a fresh LetsShave blade.</p>