Evior bikini razor is specifically designed to remove hair from sensitive areas. The razor provides a smooth finish preventing any razor bumps and ingrown hair.
What’s in the box?
Evior Bikini Razors (Pack of 3)
* Free Shipping Above 500
Please enter your PIN code to check delivery time and Cash/Card on Delivery Availability
Unfortunately we do not provide cash on delivery to your pincode
Pincode length should be 6 characters.
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS -
- Cash on Delivery is available for your PIN Code for all orders below ₹ 15000. It'll take 3 to 4 days for us to deliver this order.
- Actual delivery time may vary depending upon other network issues with courier services.
✔ The blades are housed with a protective comb to precisely trim your pubic hair to a uniform length without cutting or irritating your skin or without getting ingrown hair.
✔ It's sleek and compact design gives you ultimate maneuverability around every contour in the sensitive area with ease and comfort.
✔ It has a lubricating strip infused with aloe vera, vitamin E, and argan oil to protect the skin from irritation.
✔ Enjoy the smooth bikini-ready skin anytime, anywhere.
✔ No batteries required. Blades barely touch the skin so can be used on dry skin, no shaving cream required.
How does this razor work?
Start shaving the bikini area from top to bottom in the center and both sides, in the direction of hair growth or opposite direction of hair growth if needed. Can be used in shower or wet conditions also. For best results, first, cleanse the bikini area with gentle soap, pat dry, and then start shaving. Put up your leg and rest on a solid stool or platform to shave the hard-to-reach areas.
What is so special about this razor for the Bikini area?
The razor blade is designed with a protective comb that does not allow blades to touch the skin, therefore, shaving the skin without any trauma, nicks, or cuts. Because the hairs are cut bluntly, you do not get a close shave, therefore, decreasing the risk of ingrown hair, itching, redness, or irritation. It can be used to even remove hair from the lips or labia of your bikini area. Rinse and moisturize the bikini area after you are done.
Is it bad to shave your bikini area?
No, not at all. Hair removal is your personal choice. If you like the area to be clean and smooth and make it feel good then do it for yourself. It's especially not bad if you don't have the pain tolerance for waxing or the bank budget for laser hair removal. You just have to make sure that youâ€™re doing it correctly, so our Bikini razor is the perfect tool.
- Before you begin shaving hop into the hot shower. Hydrating your hair with warm water makes it easier to shave.
- Apply a thin layer of Women whipped shave cream.
- Then take Evior Bikini razor and shave along the grain of the hair. Avoid shaving against the grain as to prevent rashes and ingrown hair. Wah your blades under running water between shaves.
- When you are done shaving, use the after-shave balm to soothe and moisturise the skin.